- Prices are in AUD; I accept Paypal and Australian bank deposit.
- Prices are exclusive of shipping; It is recommended that you get your item either registered or tracked, it's not my responsibility if I send your item and it doesn't make it.
- NO TRADES at this time, I'm broke man, don't tempt me. No time wasters!
- I am very happy to negotiate, especially if you're buying more than one thing, and payment plans are okay where it is deemed reasonable.
- I reserve the right to sell (or not sell) to who I like, if you drop your paypal and someone just wants more info, I'm not going to give your preferential treatment. This isn't license to mess me around, though.
- If you would like more photos/details, don't be afraid to ask.
- My proof is Marisa (She's not for sale!), my hideous chair, and my username chocobanana.
- I have cats, but they generally are away from my lolita, and I will take every effort to get any hairs off.
- My feedback is here: http://eglfeedback.livejournal.com/29917
Dear Celine Jacket - $80
Selling for a friend, BNWT, Size L, about 50cm flat measurement. Cuffs and Collar are detachable.
Angelic Pretty Dessert Collection skirt - $100
Selling for friend. Has had the shirring removed, waist measurement is 74cm. Has some blemishes in the photo, which I managed to fade, and are under the waist ties. Beautiful glittery print! Please look closely at the photo. Lolibrary link.
Metamorphose Berry Printed Skirt - $75
Selling for a friend. Beautiful skirt in great condition, both the belt and bow are removable! Fully shirred waist.
Leopard Fur Cape - $25
Cute fully lined fur cape with little ears and pompom ties. Bought at a swap meet, worn once, and decided it just did not work with my man shoulders.
Gosu Rori Vol 12 - $15
I'm sorry the photo is so awful, it is pretty much new and intact. A bit of bending from being stored, but all is good! I would recommend owning one of these, especially if you fall within the measurements; you can do simple alterations of patterns from the sheet and make garments that aren't so.... gaudy.
Handmade Biscuit Beret - $30
New and made by me. Detachable ribbons, please note one has a gold brooch, one has silver, it should be fine when worn! Appliqué has a bit of a crease. Price lowered because of these small problems.
Handmade Earrings - $5 a pair
Brand new and made by me. Glass pearls.
Various accessories - see below
All items are handmade by me.
Biscuit Mirror Rosette Brooch - $18 each, vanilla and chocolate available.
Prototype Pastel Rosette Brooch - $12, it's a ooak prototype, and is not perfect but still cute
Royal Spoon Necklace - $15, adjustable with glass pearls and grosgrain ribbons
Thanks for looking!!
Current Location: Sydney, Australia